Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Smiley Palace", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Levels don't need background, but they need design.
Adding background is usually the easiest method to do this.
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  I never understood why levels without background etc aren't accpeted. Does background really matter when this is a racing game? I mostly care about the gameplay of the level and the opportunity to have great HSF's. My favourite levels are small simple ones where there are several things you can do to optimize your score such as using a soft landing to get a better angle on the next jump - levels like 'Mountain falls'. Unless the background is astonishing or serves a purpose such as a storyline, then I don't care all the much about it.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  I would say it also depends on how many levels the person has made before. I'm more mild when it comes to people's first levels.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  There never was a time when this could not be accepted, though there was a time when I would have considered setting it to be edited and suggested that the creator would make a more varied gameplay. Whether I would have actually done it (as opposed to just considering it) is impossible to tell, but what I do know is that if I had done so, and later found out that the creator did not do any further work, then I would have accepted the level as is.
MatthijsM 8 years ago
  there was a time this kind of levels were considered boring and repeating and would never been accepted. None the less I will rate your level 5 so you keep producing. Keep making levels :)
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  Sadly, my left button doesn't work, so hsf's for me are pretty hard :P
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  This is really good for being a first level! I like the concept, the design-work is nice and the gameplay, though not my favorite type, is also by all means up to scratch. I imagine this level to be very suitable for some good highscore fights.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Smiley Palace"

About Level "Smiley Palace"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  This is really good for being a first level! I like the concept, the design-work is nice and the gameplay, though not my favorite type, is also by all means up to scratch. I imagine this level to be very suitable for some good highscore fights.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg