Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Go Slow", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Wha??? I haven't a clue what just happened!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I found your HS similar because it was the last trick that got me every time...

GL Anyway :)
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Quite a challenge you've posed for me here Coolguy, I'm finding your highscore pretty irritating to beat.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I also made a sequel to this... Not sure if it's better but it's 10x harder IMO!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!! HS (Kinda :/)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  The top three Ferrari now (Dynamo beat it)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Wow, nearly 5 seconds!

EDIT: 5.2 now :D, still not 5.6 with Dynamo.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Just scored on it.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I just got my score, so everything above me I think... (Unless Dynamo beats my HS)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I forgot to ask which scores need to be deleted. So, could someone please tell me?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Ferrari, the scores need deleting.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Seems alright. Not all of the lines are perfectly smooth, but overall I think the level is acceptable.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  That's good :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  Ferraria gis says you should see this lvl before its evaluated...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  That's good, but there are still a few gaps... I'm not enforcing you fixing them, but I would.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Done :) I had to shorten the outside BG lines
gameinsky 8 years ago
  The level's very messy (lot of overlapping background lines) I would fix that before the level can be accepted.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Kalina, thanks a lot for taking the time to make this! I'm not sure it will get accepted as it is because there are a few untidy spots, but if it does, it will go in the pack! However, if it doesn't, I am happy to tidy it up for you!
kalina200 8 years ago
  Please Re-evaluate this (BTW its made for coolguys pack)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  The level is rather well-made, but there is no point in having such a tutorial. You should instead make it a normal level and make it longer.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game Go Slow"

About Level "Mini Game Go Slow"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  The level is rather well-made, but there is no point in having such a tutorial. You should instead make it a normal level and make it longer.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg