Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Partner Up One", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 4 years ago
  14 moves was a trick
SimonM 5 years ago
  I made this level official!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Ok, this is one of the most amazing levels I've ever played.

It's kinda ironic, because this was always one of the easy levels I didn't beat and now that it's medium I've beaten it...^^

Anyway, it took a few tries, but with each try I realized what I had to change and what I always have to avoid. :)

I'm gonna see what I can do in Partner Up? (Puzzle It).
Treazer 8 years ago
  Nice, one less easy level left to solve! :p

This means 7 levels left. :)

edit: Only one level left! Won't beat that last one now though. ;)
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Changed to medium
Treazer 8 years ago
  I suggest this to be changed to medium. Only 5 people ex. the creator have solved the level.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  dispose grey was always off.

[edit] never mind i found a 15 moves solution.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Perhaps you were solving the level with dispose grey on before?
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  i'm looking for the 14 moves solution. now it looks like the 16 moves solution doensn't work anymore. can this be?
svartgryning 8 years ago
  It could still work as help to understand the original level and if I would change it it would probably be harder than it is now so I leave it unchanged.
  Great sequel. Nevertheless you are not forced to use the same trick as in 'Partner Up?' because you can destroy both blues by bombs as well :-)
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Wops, forgot to turn dispose grey off to force the same trick as in "Partner Up?". Now that is done but can you delete my and TM´s score Simon?
Sorry for the trouble.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Partner Up One"

About Level "Partner Up One"

First post of the topic

svartgryning 8 years ago
  Wops, forgot to turn dispose grey off to force the same trick as in "Partner Up?". Now that is done but can you delete my and TM´s score Simon?
Sorry for the trouble.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg