Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "SWEEP COMPLETE.", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm pretty much stuck currently. The same four which I had 2 weeks ago. I was crushing them left right and centre before - even when there were single digits left. I've not given up yet, I'm going to need a serious skill boost to knock these last 4, well done to Money666, Frogman, Jac1 and PineappleDude for creating these ridiculous levels for us to rage at and well done to kiethy, SuperMario, Dynamo, popo, -J-, and PineappleDude for beating at least one level in this pack. Good luck to anyone else who tries :)
popo2 5 years ago
  I still have the highscore. >:)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  3,500 levels done! I cannot believe I achieved this goal! Now for the final four...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Single digits - though these last nine seem to take no prisoners. I'm likely to need help with most, if not all of these.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  3400 - coming ever closer to kiethy's #1 total...

EDIT: Ha! You can't keep your million points popo xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  3300 levels completed - only 204 more to go :)

EDIT: Not even 2 days have passed since I came back from a short break and I've already wiped out a third of the remaining levels!
popo2 5 years ago
  Easy highscore! (I was the first to get the highscore, and I beat just 13 levels of it so far.)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This is the pack of those levels I haven't got around to beating yet :) Some of these may be quite easy, others will be quite hard. I wouldn't mind tips, but I'd rather try them all first.

PS: This countdown pack may seem premature - but I wanted to collect all of my unbeaten levels in one place.

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "SWEEP COMPLETE."

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "SWEEP COMPLETE."

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This is the pack of those levels I haven't got around to beating yet :) Some of these may be quite easy, others will be quite hard. I wouldn't mind tips, but I'd rather try them all first.

PS: This countdown pack may seem premature - but I wanted to collect all of my unbeaten levels in one place.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg