Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "5x5 II", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

svartgryning 8 years ago
  Just playing around in the editor trying to make levels when something weird happens. Than trying to find out what it was.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  well svart, you're kind of entomologist. where do you find all that bugs?
SimonM 8 years ago
  Oh, that's just terrible... Apparently I don't do a check whether the block is locked, when you push it, when the pushing block is stopped by a stickky tile....
Treazer 8 years ago
  Just completed it with a new highscore.

This is a really great level, but considering it's definitely a bug and not only a cool trick, it should be fixed, I guess.

Anyway, how could we not have found this bug earlier? o_o
I wonder for how long it's been in the game, but even the latest update is ages ago. Especially interesting is what happens with the block's behavior after the bug.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  It might actually be more of an bug than a trick I realize now. As soon I get the time there will be an example level.
Anyway made an score to prove.
Treazer 8 years ago
  I thought the same, but expected svart to hide a super cool trick in his levels yet again.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  maybe i'm wrong (it would not be the first time) but i don't think this is possible.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "5x5 II"

About Level "5x5 II"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 8 years ago
  maybe i'm wrong (it would not be the first time) but i don't think this is possible.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg