Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Abyss", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  The level is now editable ...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I'm seeing it too, that's weird, it should be the black hole next to the lettering... I'll retake it if you want...
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I assume I am the only one still seeing the old thumbnail, so I'll accept the level. Regarding the level: I think the challenges are good. They are difficult, but not luck-based or frustrating. The design has a rather simple style, but it suits the level well. The only negative thing is that I do believe this level is prone to the screen freexing glitch, but to my knowledge that is not something you can fix, so I will of course not mark down for that :)

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game Abyss"

About Level "Mini Game Abyss"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I assume I am the only one still seeing the old thumbnail, so I'll accept the level. Regarding the level: I think the challenges are good. They are difficult, but not luck-based or frustrating. The design has a rather simple style, but it suits the level well. The only negative thing is that I do believe this level is prone to the screen freexing glitch, but to my knowledge that is not something you can fix, so I will of course not mark down for that :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg