Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Lightning", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Not a bad score - it'll have to do, because I'm surprised I could even get that :|
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Finally rebeat this level - took long enough!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I do believe that the word kalina wanted to use was 'lightning' - the electricity coming from the sky down to earth, rather than 'lighting' - the general term for domestic lights.

I also agree, this concept is getting old. I think that this is taken mainly from 'Gacrux', the one you gave harsh criticism for. This just seems awfully too much for a concept which was taken originally from 'Paracosm'. 4/5 anyway. The other bit was quite interesting ;)

EDIT: I believe I am the first to do it in time :)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  First of all: Happy new year!

Now to the not so cheerful part: I must say I do not quite understand why you use exactly the same kind of concept as Coolguy did in one his recent levels, and for which he received considerable criticism. This is the last time I will accept a "random jumping from box to box"-type level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game Lightning"

About Level "Mini Game Lightning"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  First of all: Happy new year!

Now to the not so cheerful part: I must say I do not quite understand why you use exactly the same kind of concept as Coolguy did in one his recent levels, and for which he received considerable criticism. This is the last time I will accept a "random jumping from box to box"-type level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg