Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Grassy Road", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Monica123 8 years ago
  I seem he showed you the "valid" information :) I did not needed to help you tho. So bye. edit:his comment have been removed. but he did insult i can say.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  You can't just use retributive justice, you need to use restorative. That means that you must try and correct the person before they get perma-banned.
Monica123 8 years ago
  Not good not good. You should be banned for that Mopsikus!
Mopsikus 8 years ago
  im already limited 1 day comment. im leavnig bisugjggsjhgfs
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Well, that was just petty. That's the best you can come up with? :P

That aside though you have disappointed me.
You got limited to a single comment a day and decided to use it to use it on... recreating a 8 year old CoD-player comment rather than use it for something actually meaningful or useful.

I'd limit you more but 0 comments will lead to absolutely nothing.
How about you try spending time on your levels? One week should suffice.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I can't do anything but delete Mopsikus' comment and report the situation to GIS. If he feels that this should have further consequences then he or Elizea will take appropriate measures.

I sincerely hope that Mopsikus will realize that such behavior leads to no good at some point in the not-so-distant future (For his own benefit, not because it offends me).
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Not yet...
kalina200 8 years ago
  Do You Think An Admin Has Taken Action?
kalina200 8 years ago
  Look This Is A Line Of Maturity

Mopsikus= -9
Kalina200= +4
Coolguy52= +10
Dynamo= +10
Ferrari Was Trying To Help So
Ferrari12= +11
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I'll do a response about everyone posting on this thread.

@Dynamo Agreed, I think he is being extremely immature.

@kalina200 You can't and another fair point, kids don't want to see this type of immature, rage-ensued comments, particularly against someone who was helping them. Also, even though you are ten, you have a higher maturity level than him. ;P

@Mopsikus This message is of the maturity level of a five year old who just got caught stealing. I hate messages using swear words. I don't want to go into detail, but don't do it again. I would say that you have messed up here, but those words aren't acceptable on a kids site. 'Think on your sins'

I will admit that this happened on my account before, although it wasn't me typing the message, it got dealt with extremely seriously.
kalina200 8 years ago
  WOOOOOOOOOOUH, Do You Think A 10 Year Old Would Like Seeing This? I Am 10! That Language Is Unacceptable Im My Book. Like CG And Dynamos Response I Don't Think Ferrari Would Like To See This Response. Im Flagging That (If I Can) And You Should Be Banned From Commenting IMO. No One Cares If Your Over 10. Im Sorry You Had To See This Ferrari And We All Appreciate Your Work As An Admin So Yh. Please Stop, Were Just Trying To Help!
minimariner 8 years ago
  An admin has been called so once they see it it will be dealt with.
It's a shame, Ferrari was really nice about it, but got a mouthful in return...
kalina200 8 years ago
  Well How Do You Flag Comments, I AM 10 Years Old So I Won't Tolerate Swearing.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Mopsikus, you might well be over 10, but you're currently acting like a 5 year old and just being immature and completely inappropriate with your language, so I suggest you delete your comment immediately, or face the consequences of Ferrari or gameinsky taking serious action upon your account for your inappropriate behaviour. This is a friendly community, but we certainly don't take kindly to this level of immaturity; Ferrari was simply offering you some helpful advice to aid your level creation for the future, there was absolutely no need for that language, I'm sure he would not appreciate this response.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Woah. That was unnecessary. Firstly, he never stated anything about your age. Second, Ferrari was just trying to help. Finally, we do not need people who swear on this site, as it is for kids. Please reconsider your thoughts on Ferrari's constructive criticism and nicely word your relpies. Until you can do that, please don't convey your thoughts on a kids site.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I am sorry to tell you that I have rejected your level because of the following:
- There is no particular challenge to the level. It is advised that you create the level in such a way that there is more to it than just driving to the finish line in some random way without any meaningful challenge of some sort.
- There are no design features.
- The intersections between the lines aren't neat, nor are the lines themselves smooth.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message back!

Take care :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Grassy Road"

About Level "Grassy Road"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I am sorry to tell you that I have rejected your level because of the following:
- There is no particular challenge to the level. It is advised that you create the level in such a way that there is more to it than just driving to the finish line in some random way without any meaningful challenge of some sort.
- There are no design features.
- The intersections between the lines aren't neat, nor are the lines themselves smooth.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message back!

Take care :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg