Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Weird Bridge", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  To be honest I cannot see any major changes. Besides, it is better to create an entirely new level than to try to fix a rejected level.
Monica123 8 years ago
  can u tes. ok i remove lvl
Monica123 8 years ago
  I DID IT OH YEAAAA
DID U TEST NEW VERSION?
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Thanks for your contribution to the game, Monica! This is a really decent first level :)

However, there are some flaws in the level that prevent me from accepting it. The first of these is the visual impression of slight disorganization. A few of the intersections between the lines are quite rough, and some of the lines seems rather randomly curved. A bit more symmetry in the design of the bridge would also have been nice, since most bridges have a very ordered design. :)

The gameplay is acceptable, although there are no particularly innovative challenges.

I cannot tell if the thumbnail is slightly stretched or not, so just in case I'll remind you that you need to hold the SHIFT key down while taking the thumbnail.

If you have any questions about level designing, then please ask. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Weird Bridge"

About Level "Weird Bridge"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Thanks for your contribution to the game, Monica! This is a really decent first level :)

However, there are some flaws in the level that prevent me from accepting it. The first of these is the visual impression of slight disorganization. A few of the intersections between the lines are quite rough, and some of the lines seems rather randomly curved. A bit more symmetry in the design of the bridge would also have been nice, since most bridges have a very ordered design. :)

The gameplay is acceptable, although there are no particularly innovative challenges.

I cannot tell if the thumbnail is slightly stretched or not, so just in case I'll remind you that you need to hold the SHIFT key down while taking the thumbnail.

If you have any questions about level designing, then please ask. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg