Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rush! Hurry!", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Take the time you need. We look forward to seeing what you come up with when the time is right :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  I agree, I wanted to make a lvl because I haven't been making them recently, and I only had about 10 mins at the time, I'll re-make it and see what happens.

The problem is that I made that lvl somewhere else and my computer doesn't have an esc key (it has an IPad keyboard as my old one broke) and no mouse ATM, so luckily I have touch screen on my laptop but it will have to wait!
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Since there are so few levels being made i hesitate to reject any of them, but this level has few redeeming qualities. It does indeed have an actual challenge, which is always nice, but this is still just a one-trick level, and I can't see that the trick being presented is particularly interesting.

I would look past the matter of the gameplay had the level been very nicely made, but what made me decide to reject the level was that it does seem like it was made in a hurry, and with a lack of inspiration. The bg is just a solid color, which is rather boring. Sometimes that may be forgivable too, but then you should at least take the time to color a greater area. The coloring you have done here is not sufficient. Furthermore, you have not taken the time to cheat-proof the level either. (You can reach the finish from below the vertical lethal line.)

I hope you understand my decision.

Should the community disagree with me, then I am open to re-evaluate my opinion.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rush! Hurry!"

About Level "Rush! Hurry!"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Since there are so few levels being made i hesitate to reject any of them, but this level has few redeeming qualities. It does indeed have an actual challenge, which is always nice, but this is still just a one-trick level, and I can't see that the trick being presented is particularly interesting.

I would look past the matter of the gameplay had the level been very nicely made, but what made me decide to reject the level was that it does seem like it was made in a hurry, and with a lack of inspiration. The bg is just a solid color, which is rather boring. Sometimes that may be forgivable too, but then you should at least take the time to color a greater area. The coloring you have done here is not sufficient. Furthermore, you have not taken the time to cheat-proof the level either. (You can reach the finish from below the vertical lethal line.)

I hope you understand my decision.

Should the community disagree with me, then I am open to re-evaluate my opinion.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg