Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Icy Hell", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  I mean you might want to make it even smaller than that (maybe 5 blue blocks to each side, and bring in the edges possibly with less sticky pads). Also, just so you know, this level has already been marked as Rejected (Red Square) and in almost all cases it's preferred that you create a new level as opposed to editing a rejected one (it's easier for the admins that way). If the admins want you to edit the level, they'll mark it with a Purple Square in the future.

At the moment, the main issue I think OMG had with it is that it takes a LOT of moves to finish, and there are lots of levels with the pushing theme already (see Push (BLockoban), Pushing Away (BLockoban), just to name a couple). You're going to have to find a way to make this level take ~100 moves or less to solve, and maybe bring a bit more challenge into it without making it so that it just requires many more moves to finish.

Best of luck :)
280262810 7 years ago
  Deleted five blue blocks(one was on top left), and made it smaller.
CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  If you want to keep this concept in a future level, I for one would recommend making the level smaller, making some of the white blocks non-icy, and removing the top left blue (it doesn't really matter to have it since you can't afford to move the blues in almost all cases anyway).
280262810 7 years ago
  Hum, I agree though, I don't know how to make it as enjoyable as needed.
oldmtnguy 7 years ago
  The number of moves to solve is too high to be enjoyable.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Icy Hell"

About Level "Icy Hell"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 7 years ago
  The number of moves to solve is too high to be enjoyable.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg