Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Boundless Wall", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 4 years ago
  !_!
Super Insane!!

Edit: win

Unintentional bug, did you know the bug?
SimonM 5 years ago
  It is a bug, but this bug does give an interesting puzzle, so it's definitely allowed.
SimonM 7 years ago
  You'll have to wait for me to solve it :)
svartgryning 7 years ago
  I think it can be considered both a feature and a bug. At least I cant decide how classify it but I hope it will be allowed to use.
Treazer 7 years ago
  I guess it makes sense coding-wise. It's just not how you would think it should act based on how smart walls work.

Simon, it's easier to find the trick in Boundless Mini (Puzzle It).
SimonM 7 years ago
  Well, I haven't figured the level out, so I don't know yet if it is a bug or not.
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  why does it do that? respectively why doesn't it move? if it's a bug it should NOT be official imo. "but that's up to Simon" of course :)
Treazer 7 years ago

How is this even possible!!

Amazing find, svart! This is not the first time you invent/discover new tricks in Puzzle It. :)

I think it could even be official, but that's up to Simon.
kiethy342 7 years ago
  I love that new tricks with smart walls can still be found! great level :) 5/5
svartgryning 7 years ago
  Here it is in waiting for evaluation Boundless Mini (Puzzle It)
Treazer 7 years ago
  I think it would be great to have such a level. Why limit a cool trick to just one level? Plus it would help me to solve this. :)
svartgryning 7 years ago
  It will be called "Boundless Mini". At least there is no new trick in "Distant Relatives".
Treazer 7 years ago
  Is the level you're talking about Distant Relatives (Puzzle It)? Because I can't solve this one either. x)
svartgryning 7 years ago
  Made a new level where the trick is easy to find. If I upload it much of the challenge at this level will be destroyed.
What do you guys think?
svartgryning 7 years ago
  Actually Camo has a clue in his spoiler were the smart wall should be placed to do the new and second part of the trick.
I would like to give you more but dont know how without giving it all away.

EDIT: This should be hard but Ill wait until we see ho far the spoiling will go :)
CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  @Treazer, notice I didn't say the *same* trick, I said a *similar* one. That's as much of a hint as I can give (besides that like I said I found it by accident) without giving it away. I can tell you that your starting position is correct and that it's not possible to attain either of those last two setups you have pictured.
Treazer 7 years ago
  [continued, read the comment below first] (sorry for the wall of text)

Regarding the second position, it seems now impossible to get the beige block along with the smart wall in that place, because the beige block would have to be in the middle column before. If that would be the case, I could directly match the beiges anyway, so that doesn't make sense.

To conclude, I have no idea what to do and I'm really stumped on this one.^^
Treazer 7 years ago
  This is driving me insane.

Okay, so this is basically my starting position after matching the lower beiges:

To match the remaining beige block, I need the smart wall in one of these three positions:

I assume these are the only possible positions.

Now I'm wondering, to do the trick, do I have to have the smart wall inside the beige force field or outside next to it?

I have an idea on how to place the cyan smart wall in one of the three spots actually.
I would have to get the three blocks in either this:

or this position:

Regarding the first position, I would then move the linked blocks up. However, it seems to be impossible to get the beige in the middle but at the same time the smart wall below and even if it's not, it then seems impossible for the beige to use the smart wall as a wall to match the blocks.
Regarding the second position, I would then move the linked blocks down. This time, I could use the smart wall as help for the beige, but the other problem still remains.

Because of this, I thought that you could go a step back and look for a similar position. In the two cases, they are:

for the first position, and for the second position this one:

Okay, so regarding the first position again, moving the blocks down, would result in having the smart wall in the right place. The issue with that though, is that it's impossible for the orange block to get there, as it would get destroyed due the the other orange block next to it.

[continued in the next comment, this one reached the character limit]
CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  Maybe this will help in addition to svart's comment.
SPOILER

I actually ended up finding the solution on accident.
svartgryning 7 years ago
  As far as I know its a new trick.
This is a little cryptic but I think it will help.
SPOILER
Treazer 7 years ago
  Is it a new trick or something? I'm really eager to find out, but I have yet to find a position so I can match the upper beiges...
CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  WAIT WHAT.
5/5
svartgryning 7 years ago
  It is possible but there is a trick to it.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Me too, but I don't manage to match the upper beige block after that.
SimonM 7 years ago
  Mmmh, I can get the smart wall in the right upper beige force field.
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  are we sure this is possible?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Boundless Wall"

About Level "Boundless Wall"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 7 years ago
  are we sure this is possible?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg