Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Trials&Tribulations", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  I've got to agree with burfy. Even three of these challenges would be appropriate for a tough level, lol.
burfy 7 years ago
  Moosen, thank you for your first creation.
Have you played the level? I think you killed it, sometimes less is more - I mean it is too long, too hard, too frustrating. And also impossible if I look well, there is no way to continue after the 4th checkpoint.
If you repair the impossible part there may be someone who will like to play this (I doubt that very much) so it is somehow acceptable but I recommend you to make it shorter, easier, you don't have to fill up the whole space with deadly challenges ;-)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Trials&Tribulations"

About Level "Trials&Tribulations"

First post of the topic

burfy 7 years ago
  Moosen, thank you for your first creation.
Have you played the level? I think you killed it, sometimes less is more - I mean it is too long, too hard, too frustrating. And also impossible if I look well, there is no way to continue after the 4th checkpoint.
If you repair the impossible part there may be someone who will like to play this (I doubt that very much) so it is somehow acceptable but I recommend you to make it shorter, easier, you don't have to fill up the whole space with deadly challenges ;-)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg