Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Takedown", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 5 years ago
  Best Score.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Alright, thanks. We were unsure at first as the level has been updated several times.
nelson90 7 years ago
  Apparently yes, Treazer, I did it about 3 hours ago and I can do it again.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Is your score still possible, nelson?
Esperial 7 years ago
  Thanks! :)
Treazer 7 years ago
  It's way better now, congrats on your first level! Good job. :)
Esperial 7 years ago
  Okay i edited it and tested and it's possible in 7 moves, this is a pretty easy level, for me it would be a great one soon.. So.. What about the update?
Treazer 7 years ago
  That is fine, doing one level a day is already very much, but this limit will go away after you have been registered for a month.

You can just change this level if you want to, though. :)

To decrease the size of a level, click on the red square and set new boundaries. Keep in mind that all the blocks have to be within the boundaries or else it won't work. Check the Help -> Edit tab of the game for more infos.
Esperial 7 years ago
  I cant because i can only do one per day :p
Btw how to make the level shorter? Because the red line doesnt close up.
Okay how about now?
Treazer 7 years ago
  Thanks for making a Jellify level! This is a good start already, but it has a few flaws which is why I set it to be edited for now.

The level is unnecessarily big, try to make your levels as big as needed while as compact as possible.

You put an unneeded chain between the two immobile blocks.

The level is not very challenging or original, but it's difficult to come up with a very original first level. Look at the official levels and get inspiration from them and most important, keep creating levels!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Takedown"

About Level "Takedown"

First post of the topic

Treazer 7 years ago
  Thanks for making a Jellify level! This is a good start already, but it has a few flaws which is why I set it to be edited for now.

The level is unnecessarily big, try to make your levels as big as needed while as compact as possible.

You put an unneeded chain between the two immobile blocks.

The level is not very challenging or original, but it's difficult to come up with a very original first level. Look at the official levels and get inspiration from them and most important, keep creating levels!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg