Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Gravity Only", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 7 years ago
  What I said below.
Mopsikus 7 years ago
  Whats wrong with it now?
Treazer 7 years ago
  We already have similar levels to this one, but with a twist. Try to come up with a more original idea.
Mopsikus 7 years ago
  I updated the level.
Esperial 7 years ago
  Treazer is right, try to make it smaller and harder to beat, make some ways that you can fail this level. If you didn't yet. Idk what the level looks like, but its probably big.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Thank you for your first Jellify level. This is not yet ready to be accepted for a few reasons.

You put four levels independently of one another together, it's better to have one complete level.

The levels are very straight forward, the bottom ones one require one move and you will solve it basically always. The upper levels are the same, just requiring a few more moves.

When solving the upper levels, you will automatically solve the lower ones, meaning they are pointless.

The left and right side are basically identical, making them pointless as well.

I advise you to remake the level completely, this time without the "x in 1" concept.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Gravity Only"

About Level "Gravity Only"

First post of the topic

Treazer 7 years ago
  Thank you for your first Jellify level. This is not yet ready to be accepted for a few reasons.

You put four levels independently of one another together, it's better to have one complete level.

The levels are very straight forward, the bottom ones one require one move and you will solve it basically always. The upper levels are the same, just requiring a few more moves.

When solving the upper levels, you will automatically solve the lower ones, meaning they are pointless.

The left and right side are basically identical, making them pointless as well.

I advise you to remake the level completely, this time without the "x in 1" concept.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg