Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Blocked Tunnel", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 4 years ago
  every Official sight!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I feel like an idiot for not realising the solution :(
Treazer 7 years ago
  Is your score legit, Dynamo?

edit: I removed it.
Treazer 7 years ago
  You may edit. Consider the shortcut: gravity up, green block right three times, gravity down.
ainee 7 years ago
  Hello, Treazer, I want to access the level to make force fields (cyan) and paint the wall block in the same color to prevent it from squeezing into the middle of the jelly so that the level has one solution.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Oh, I missed that one this time.

I assume you want to edit, ainee?
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  speaking of shortcuts.
Treazer 7 years ago
  I changed the force fields a bit to make it aesthetically more pleasing as well as more neatly arranged (this didn't affect the gameplay of the level).

However, I think there's an unintended shortcut (move the wall block to the first green locked block, then the green block to the two other locked blocks). You may edit.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Blocked Tunnel"

About Level "Blocked Tunnel"

First post of the topic

Treazer 7 years ago
  I changed the force fields a bit to make it aesthetically more pleasing as well as more neatly arranged (this didn't affect the gameplay of the level).

However, I think there's an unintended shortcut (move the wall block to the first green locked block, then the green block to the two other locked blocks). You may edit.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg