Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Treasure Island", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 14 years ago
  :D lol it was a year ago when i posted O.o, i was gonna post again but i realised that i posted before.
devil_piez 14 years ago
  wow i like this
Jesus_luvr 14 years ago
  thanks, catzrock!! I think that's a pretty good score! :D
catzrock96 15 years ago
  YOU ROCK, JESUS LUVR!
nice level! sweet! my score: 118. is that good or bad? :D
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  thanks, mini! lol, ya... just said that because it's not every day u find hills with powerups in them...
minimariner 15 years ago
  cool level, it was wierd though when it said, this is weird, i was like, lol
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  I dunno, 1jase. Well, I DID make one, it just hasn't been accepted :(. When someone gives me an idea, THEN I'll make a new one (hint, hint)
1jase 15 years ago
  when will you make another
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Thanks, Sire and sword_fish! Ya, sword_fish, I was pretty new when I made this so, ya...
sword_fish 15 years ago
  It's an interesting concept, but a bit messy and I don't really get the title. Still, pretty fun to play.
Sires 15 years ago
  I like it, it's original and fun.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  People, PLEASE take and comment on my level!!!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  THANKS, 1jase!!!
1jase 15 years ago
  it fun!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Well, oh_bebe, I still need another idea...
Soooo... If you hava one, I'll make one!
But, THANKS!!!!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Jesus_luvr I think since you are getting better at making levels you should just make a new one and maybe that one will be official if it's good enough.. instead of trying to make this one official. thats just my opinion.. i'd like to see another level you create :)
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  YAY!!!! So... is there anything I need to add in order for it to be official?
minmay 15 years ago
  Yes, you've fixed what you needed to (the shortcut) and the level has no real problems aside from that.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  lol, minmay!
Is it better now?
minmay 15 years ago
  Accepted it again. I didn't realize it had been fixed until I looked at it again...
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  That means SO much to me, pkb!!! Thank you So much! If someone(s) could give me some ideas that involve minor moving objects (I haven't quite mastered them :P), that would be GREAT! :D
pkb123 15 years ago
  You've improved your levels a lot since you started uploading them...it was good i liked it :)
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Thanks! This is, I think, my highest rated level! I still consider myself new to this, so I'm pretty proud of myself!

Do you guys like the (ver short) story?
1jase 15 years ago
  it's a really nice level but its a little short but its really fun to play!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Ok. thanks jp! It's edited now. Is there anthing else that needs to be edited so it can be my first official level !_! ?
jp 15 years ago
  Jesus_luvr, you can edit the level now. Post here when you are done. We will have to reset the scores.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  THANKS!!!!!! I'm surprized at how quickly this level got accepted! I'll put a dead line there, for sure!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Yeah you can totally cheat and skip the whole level. you should put a line in the begining so you can't do that.
But I think you are improving on your level-making skills! good job :)
oleole186 15 years ago
  i cheat
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Great level... 4/5

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Treasure Island"

About Level "Treasure Island"

First post of the topic

Nikobam 15 years ago
  Great level... 4/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg