Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Ultimate JG2 Tournament ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 5 years ago
  Good job maybe you'll get close to me if you keep it up.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  55M xP I wasn't even paying attention xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck with your 130M!
chris3000 5 years ago
  Wow, I'm headed towards 130M!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Very nice scores guys, I will be committed to updating this pack, b/c I like competition and games/fun. I like doing crosswords/puzzle books too for my other activities.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I know. It's really a shame, though kiethy could just go on the pack and beat a level, as he has been on twice over the last few days. I wonder what happened to Shiro and Pof. SM is on the discord sometimes.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Well, at least 12 people have scored on it. Apparently Pof, Shiro, SM, and Keithy are inactive, especially Pof and Shiro.
pig 6 years ago
  29M lol almost 1k levels.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  45 million!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  That's why I commented every million that I see that I get. This pack helps me play levels that I haven't already - so I can maybe score on 2000. Thanks for making this!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Wow, this pack has 101 plays, keep it going, and yes we need to keep commenting on it, so new people that come on here can practice and get a feel for the game.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  44 million with about as many levels as Dynamo - 20M above me...
LadersHD 6 years ago
  Keep commenting to this pack! plz
popo2 6 years ago
  Wow! I am at 14.34M so far.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  41 million! Nice!
pig 6 years ago
  Thank you, I played Shiro's pack earlier but I will play this until know.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey any players that are new, or if anybody wants to know how they're progressing in JG2, this is the pack to play. It's got all official/all accepted levels in this game. Good luck everyone and remember have fun.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey if anyone wants a challenge for Jump Gear, this is the pack for you. All officials and accepted are included and I added rejected lvls too to spice up the challenge. So enjoy.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Why is High jump (Jump Gear 2) in the pack? Great pack regardless.

EDIT: Also, high jump (Jump Gear 2) and Does it ever end? (Jump Gear 2)
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hmmm, I thought this pack would have more plays.
chris3000 6 years ago
  I guess more people will play my pack later, JG2 seems dead to me, no new levels in 3 months. I feel alone, I need some competition.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Well because I wanted to add a few more lvls to make it more enjoyable for people to play, but i'm surprised that not many people have played this pack yet. It took me 2 weeks to get it finished and organized. But maybe people are too busy with school, work, other parts of life, etc.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Well, because I wanted to add several more challenge levels so people could enjoy the pack and improve their scores.
Treazer 6 years ago
  That's indeed a great contribution! But I'm wondering, why did you include rejected levels?
chris3000 6 years ago
  Because some of the levels are rejected, the rest are official/accepted.
SimonM 6 years ago
  Nice contribution. How is that this pack contains more levels than there are accepted levels? (3535 instead of 3461)
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hello JG2 community, this is my commitment to you, I have finally made a global JG2 tournament. This will help people to better improve their scores. I like competition too, so I hope you guys enjoy this pack. I'm going to post whenever I get a highscore or very good score.

And admins: you might as well leave this pack unfinished because i'll have to keep updating it when there are new levels and officials.

[<<] [1] [2]

Games forum

Play Pack "Ultimate JG2 Tournament "

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "Ultimate JG2 Tournament "

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hello JG2 community, this is my commitment to you, I have finally made a global JG2 tournament. This will help people to better improve their scores. I like competition too, so I hope you guys enjoy this pack. I'm going to post whenever I get a highscore or very good score.

And admins: you might as well leave this pack unfinished because i'll have to keep updating it when there are new levels and officials.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg