Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Automatics V7.654321", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  I guess the only way to get this level off of the "Best levels you haven't scored on" list is if enough people give it a really bad rating.

That might not be the nicest way to do it, but 5 months have passed since this problem was talked about, and nothing has happened since from the admins to solve it... so I guess that's the only way.
Sires 15 years ago
  Same problem here, since a month or so. I guess the list is just full. What is really annoying is the fact that the level doesn't disappear from the "Best levels you haven't scored on" list. I guess with the auto levels, where everybody has the same result, you have to hurry up to play them right away, then you are on the score list and the level doesn't block the "Best Levels" list.
Gogos 15 years ago
  have this lvl a score bug?when i completed this level and im save my score is my score not saved why? can you help me plz.
alex98779 15 years ago
  cool!
palk45 15 years ago
  wow!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I'm actually going to make 10, but i lost the net connection a week ago and can only come on once a fortnight at my dads.
minmay 15 years ago
  I must say that I personally didn't like this one quite as much as the others. It's still good, though.
jp 15 years ago
  Superb :)
racersda 15 years ago
  Beast one yet. I think that these series of levels has been the most sequals to a level in RT. I think it broke the record! The most is five or six or something.
rocker 15 years ago
  cool level. can you make a v8?
popodelades 15 years ago
  cool but short
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Best automatic level ever
btw 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Automatics V7.654321"

About Level "Automatics V7.654321"

First post of the topic

Nikobam 15 years ago
  Best automatic level ever
btw 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg