Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mrs. Meanly's Math", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

xXDayenLoveXx 15 years ago
  for the apples question. YOU have two apples, YOU take one away. you never gave up an apple. you still have it. get it now?
chilipepper99 15 years ago
  you need a checkpoint after the questions because when the little circle doesnt pick you up its really b
boring to start all over again.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  At the last question i got it wrong but then the small circel starts to fast and then i had to restart
ps: the questions arent too hard got it right in 1st try
pkb123 15 years ago
  I was thinking the same thing about the apples question
nightstalker055 15 years ago
  that part after all the question is so annoying. there is that small gap and if you go in it you can't get out. please edit that.
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Is it me or is question 2 wrong? If you have 2 apples and take one apple away you got one but the right answer here is 2?
xXDayenLoveXx 15 years ago
  was the last question too hard ._."?
awesomeness 15 years ago
  i dont get this
jp 15 years ago
  Thumnail KO (hiold down SHIFT key)

You have to make your paths stop more suddenly because it's boring to wait. Use 2 nodes at the ned of the path, and only the last node has its speed set to 0.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mrs. Meanly's Math"

About Level "Mrs. Meanly's Math"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Thumnail KO (hiold down SHIFT key)

You have to make your paths stop more suddenly because it's boring to wait. Use 2 nodes at the ned of the path, and only the last node has its speed set to 0.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg