Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "World 6-7", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 13 years ago
  Evil pipe!!!!!
evilglass 14 years ago
  SUPER MARIO 64?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  what do you do at the part with the tube? I just get flung down and die or get stuck in between 2 lines
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i think i'm done, since anything more that i add creates lag.
minmay 15 years ago
  Yeah, it's definitely easy enough now. Just let me know when you're done.
Sires 15 years ago
  Perfect and ultra cool. Still hard as hell, but the chances to finish it have definitely increased.
Hillycobber 15 years ago
  thats much better :)
  It is totally changed. Please dont accept it until detailing is done.
cam 15 years ago
  finial!!!!! BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chilipepper99 15 years ago
  is it different????????????
Sires 15 years ago
  I finally made it to the second checkpoint, in 7 jumps. I didn't make it almost to the third, though... I didn't even see the third... I gave up when I was down to 0.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Made it too the 2nd checkpoint and almost to the 3rd
minmay 15 years ago
  It was just an idea. There are plenty of other things you could do - add more checkpoints, decrease the path speeds, mess with the level layout a bit (it doesn't have to be exactly like Mario), etc.
Sires 15 years ago
  This level is making me agressive. I've been trying for hours now, but I can't get to the second save point. I don't think it's possible... the fact that not even the level creator was able to finish it speaks for itself...
  That will take forever.
rocker 15 years ago
  its a mario idea
minmay 15 years ago
  This level is just too annoying with the amount of luck in the jumps. I got a score of -200 before I even got halfway through.
You need to find a way to make it easier. Personally, I would recommend making the donut blocks wait for a short time before they fall (since that's how it is in Mario anyway).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "World 6-7"

About Level "World 6-7"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This level is just too annoying with the amount of luck in the jumps. I got a score of -200 before I even got halfway through.
You need to find a way to make it easier. Personally, I would recommend making the donut blocks wait for a short time before they fall (since that's how it is in Mario anyway).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg