Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pointless Zone", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minmay 15 years ago
  You've fixed some things, but you still need to make some things (the spiral, the loops, some of the stars, and the tunnel leading to the exit as well as the box holding the exit) cleaner. Remember that you can use several lines to draw circles and that you can disable the grid to make pinpoint adjustments.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i wasted 3 years playing this level...
minmay 15 years ago
  You've fixed everything except for the messiness. However, the cannons in the spiral that you've added are extremely annoying; please remove them.

Once you remove those cannons and clean up the messy things, I'll accept this.
IceQb 15 years ago
  I dont like it.
When you have to avoid the hedghogs, in the elevator, its going way to fast ! When it start going down you make a little jump, and cant move for 2 seconds or something, and then if your unlucky you hit a hedghog.
And the spiral, OMG !
Remove the cannons !!!
They make you want to stop playing !!!

So 2/5 :/
oggologgo 15 years ago
  nice, but the spiral was just very boring. I didn't have patience for that and stopped playing.
Hillycobber 15 years ago
  thats good but i dont like where youve put the cannons in tha loop
doomlord 15 years ago
  There's 2, only one if you are not retarded or just feel like dying.

EDIT: 3. Kept dying on part with tons of blues cause i flew downward with one.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Not bad level but very messy and like minmay says it takes alot time to wait for elevators and there is only 1 place you can die
minmay 15 years ago
  This level is very messy in some places (e.g. the spiral). It's very annoying to wait for the various elevators and such, you need to shorten the waiting times or remove them completely. You need to add more challenges - right now there's only one place in the level where you actually have any chance of dying.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Pointless Zone"

About Level "Pointless Zone"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This level is very messy in some places (e.g. the spiral). It's very annoying to wait for the various elevators and such, you need to shorten the waiting times or remove them completely. You need to add more challenges - right now there's only one place in the level where you actually have any chance of dying.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg