Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "My Remaining Lvls of BB ", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 5 years ago
  Pack updated, I'm really upset b/c I was doing good on the easy lvls, I had 7 left 6 months ago, now I have about 35-40 left. I need hints/help, I've tried to do what I could, but still no success. I'm not really worried about solving murat's and CD's and Monty's hard lvls but I'd at least would like to solve as much as I can of the others.

At the moment I have 1560 left total.
greyanna 6 years ago
  I will help you! But you didn't solve the ones i gave you detailed hints! Solve them then we will go further.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I've only got one level beaten on this pack - and my brother beat it for me - so I can't help you with these - Sorry :|
chris3000 6 years ago
  Ok, I updated the pack again. You might as well leave this unevaluated because I'm 200% sure that i'll have to add more levels later. Especially the hard levels. I'm disappointed though, 1 month ago I had 1346 levels left, now it's back up to 1487. I've been struggling for a few years on these, phew. My brain cells are fried. So any hints in a spoiler or PM would help. Thank you.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Ok, I'm finished. If someone wants to accept it blue, it's ready. Everyone enjoy. These are my levels still lingering in my unplayed tab.
sycoraximperator 6 years ago
  Fun pack to play. Get listed. :-)
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey, this is part 1 of 4 of my remaining levels pack. I have been struggling on these ever since they were created. And I have spent a lot of time and effort trying to solve them and I still haven't found any solutions to any of the puzzles. Most of these are very difficult to me and I would appreciate it if I had some hints.

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "My Remaining Lvls of BB "

Play Game "BLockoban"

About Pack "My Remaining Lvls of BB "

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey, this is part 1 of 4 of my remaining levels pack. I have been struggling on these ever since they were created. And I have spent a lot of time and effort trying to solve them and I still haven't found any solutions to any of the puzzles. Most of these are very difficult to me and I would appreciate it if I had some hints.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg