Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Jellify source code

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Kamiso 1 year ago
  Message removed...
Marangers 1 year ago
  Message removed...
Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
SimonM 6 years ago
  I have very recently made the source code of the Jellify game and editor public on Github. I also added extra resources used, like awards images. I did this partly to preserve Jellify, but also to show people (who are trying to make a BonusLevel game) how published games can look like. I hope it also gives an idea how big of a project a BL game is. However, I do not claim my code is superb. People that want to discuss certain aspects of the source code are welcomed to the BL discord channel, see this topic.

Links:
Jellify game source code
Jellify editor source code
Jellify extra resources

(remark: although it is public, you are not allowed to use any images without permission from Treazer, you can, however, use code without restrictions)

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

SimonM 6 years ago
  I have very recently made the source code of the Jellify game and editor public on Github. I also added extra resources used, like awards images. I did this partly to preserve Jellify, but also to show people (who are trying to make a BonusLevel game) how published games can look like. I hope it also gives an idea how big of a project a BL game is. However, I do not claim my code is superb. People that want to discuss certain aspects of the source code are welcomed to the BL discord channel, see this topic.

Links:
Jellify game source code
Jellify editor source code
Jellify extra resources

(remark: although it is public, you are not allowed to use any images without permission from Treazer, you can, however, use code without restrictions)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg