Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "BeyondTheBoundaries", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Extremely impressive! Good luck with beating me at this.
kalina200 6 years ago
  I can't believe I just did this in time! Still not beaten CG tho ;-;
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Got a score of 33351 - not enough for a new PB. Surprised I could get another run in time.

My final verdict on which is harder: ATA, but not by too much IMO.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Well done, I have to say - I thought TYI would fall before this one :P Ah well.

Congrats to both of you on conquering this level, and I wonder how long TYI can last unbeaten :)

EDIT: I hope you don't beat my highscore on this one :S
popo2 6 years ago
  YES I BEAT YOUR LEVEL BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES!!! XD
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Woah, just noticed that Dynamo scored on this, well done!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  The second part is one of the easier parts when you know the trick. Ask me if you need the trick.
popo2 6 years ago
  I just got to the 1st checkpoint....
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Unfortunately, you just kind of have to get a feeling where to jump. You don’t do a wheelie jump - you shrink and hold up and right and then jump as your wheel clips the edge. It may take a few tries to get it. If you hook the hook with your wheel, you can continue as normal. If you hook with your head, you may have to flip the car by crouching, going to the right edge of the hook and go back when you can. At that point, if you jump to the checkpoint, you just have to die and then when you spawn back, you can just wait until the box makes it to the top and then continue the level.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Very challenging, how do you master the beginning?

Well, I don't really have to beat it, but I'd like to try to beat most of the jg2 lvls. So far I've done 3261.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "BeyondTheBoundaries"

About Level "BeyondTheBoundaries"

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Very challenging, how do you master the beginning?

Well, I don't really have to beat it, but I'd like to try to beat most of the jg2 lvls. So far I've done 3261.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg