Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spike Spindle", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 3 years ago
  You can't be envious of pure flukery! I should be envious of your sheer dedication! xD
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I'm embarrassed to say that the 791 here is only the third largest score I've set on a level on this game. I guess that the second largest was on a level which wasn't uploaded, but I'm counting it. They were both on similar levels (Mix to 5 shapes, and a version with 6 colours to break into 6 shapes each). Funny thing is, the one on the 5 shapes was actually a larger score in total, then the one on the 6 shapes (2613 vs 2432). I know, I'm a nutter xD Anyway - a 26 first finish and then a 25 on the second is incredibly lucky, I'm envious xD.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  That would probably be the biggest score I've ever seen on Jellify! xD 26 on my first finish, 25 on my second and my jaw completely dropped. Miracles do exist! :D
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Did you nail the 25 on your first finish? If so, that’s incredibly lucky... mine was 791 lol.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Don't you just love a happy accident :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Ouch.

EDIT: Big improvement.
suhangha 6 years ago
  The category is expert.
To increase for difficulty, use only gravity.
SimonM 6 years ago
  There have been quite a lot of similar levels that were rejected. The hard part of this level is that no block can be separately moved.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spike Spindle"

About Level "Spike Spindle"

First post of the topic

SimonM 6 years ago
  There have been quite a lot of similar levels that were rejected. The hard part of this level is that no block can be separately moved.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg