Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Starfish", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 5 years ago
  Finally solved!
greyanna 6 years ago
  @gameinsky
I quote Albert Einstein:
'The main reason of stress is the daily contact with idiots!'
gameinsky 6 years ago
  It's called having an opinion.
I didn't say it has to be rejected, just that the two moderators (one of them is a blcokoban moderator) I spoke to say they would have rejected it. And me agreeing with them.

If I thought it really needed to be rejected I'd have done it myself.

But like I said, I don't think anyone should or does care.
It's just a game people play to pass time and with flash being eradicated in two years, there's not much point in changing things around anyway.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go back to my teletubbies.
greyanna 6 years ago
  Ahhh, I see: you don't know what the rejected levels are and you don't evaluate the levels here but you are absolutely sure: that this one has to be rejected??????

Idiot and / or Liar??? (!!!)
gameinsky 6 years ago
  I don't evaluate the levels here so I don't know what the rejected levels are.

I must excuse myself for I have skimmed over and must have missed the word "copy". I am sorry that this simple mistake has caused me to show the intelligence of a preschooler.

I'll now proceed to grab his milkbottle and go watch teletubbies :)
greyanna 6 years ago
  Oh yeah, trust me, i really believe it now: you are going to preschool, lol.
You can't even understand what i am talkin about: could you imagine that there is a difference between rejected levels and copies of rejected levels??? Like e.g. 'Copycat 9' as a kids level, haha.
gameinsky 6 years ago
  You physically can't rate rejected levels. As an admin, I've tried, trust me, lol.

I'm not sure where you get all your optimism about kids being able to solve this, I showed this level to 15 and 20 years old and they didn't even bother starting because that's how scary this level looks.

If teenagers and adults can't even solve this, what makes you think kids can?
greyanna 6 years ago
  Haha every kid would know where and how to start!!!
I can nothing for your unability!
And you ONLY rate it down cause i made it!!! If not, you must have rated down every copy of rejected levels made by Omr!
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Hi, I rated your level a 1.
And it's not because you made it.

I just think this level is terrible, not trivial at all. It's a mess of moves with no clear way to start, reminiscent of older levels that made me stop playing this game because they got boring. Which, on top of that, tried to pass itself over as a kids level.
I showed this level to two other moderators and they told me they would have straight up rejected this level if they were the ones to evaluate it, which I can fully agree with.

Who even cares about rating in this game anyway? I've only seen one or two people here know how to use a rating system properly, everyone else just rates every level 5 automatically because they love this game so much.
Rating means nothing at all except for showing gratitude to other people and the fact this annoys you so much just proves how childish you are.

Your profile says you're 58, act like it.
greyanna 6 years ago
  Why do you rate then every level of Chris 5/5 and Chris every of your level 5/5 ???
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  boys and girls, lets stop this stupid game. if you want to rate you should rate the level not the person that made it. ezra pound for instance is detestable but his poems are great.
greyanna 6 years ago
  It is trivial!

Someone rated this level a 1/5, I do not find that acceptable.
SimonM 6 years ago
  I'm not sure if this should be kids. It's not trivial to get the left white on a goal.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Starfish"

About Level "Starfish"

First post of the topic

SimonM 6 years ago
  I'm not sure if this should be kids. It's not trivial to get the left white on a goal.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg