Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "AboveTheAchievable", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I improved a lot, maybe I'll get 75k soon...
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I legitimately died three times at the final jump >.< I guess my consistency never dwindled...
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Neat - maybe you can do it in time?
popo2 6 years ago
  I did this level now! Thank you, Coolguy52! At least I know how to do the rest of these frustrating parts! GG!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  This is the hardest one yet in my opinion. That first jump is done by shrinking - having rotated clockwise at the right edge of the platform. Then you jump up and flip your head around towards the checkpoint. There are multiple ways of doing it I'm sure - but that is the one I use.
popo2 6 years ago
  TBH This is harder than TYI & BTB, besides, I need help with the jump to the 1st checkpoint.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Why do you do post like this?
kalina200 6 years ago
  GG Easy TYI is harder tbh

SPOILER
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  They just keep getting harder... The planned fifth one I can't even get to the third checkpoint at all ;-; Well done again for scoring on this one.
Dynamo 6 years ago
  This is the toughest one yet, might be a while before I crack this properly and score positively...
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I think I retained my consistency - almost made it to the last part in time :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "AboveTheAchievable"

About Level "AboveTheAchievable"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I think I retained my consistency - almost made it to the last part in time :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg