Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "ConfusionAndPanic", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Almost choked it ;) All four of these done in time again :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I'm not sure. The ending of that part is to drive backwards off the platform through the tunnel at the bottom. If the door didn't move then I'll have to see if I can fix that.
Dynamo 6 years ago
  Why can't I beat the level? I went back to safety and nothing happened?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  That’s weird - BTB is intended to be 3rd and CAP 4th (excluding the timer). I haven’t beaten CAP in time as you can see, but I know it’s possible - I’ll do it later.
popo2 6 years ago
  FINALLY I BEAT IT! After between 10-15 minutes of my try where I finished it. Still used "T" mode as you knew. If I ranked the hardest out of these 5 levels:

1. IAT (Hardest & couldn't beat)
2. ATA (took around a half hour or more, I think)
3. CAP (This)
4. TYI (Actually beat in time)
5. BTB (Easiest, still)
Coolguy52 6 years ago

SPOILER
chris3000 6 years ago
  The start is very difficult, yes I know it is possible b/c I saw your score. Is there a certain strategy to pass the very beginning.
popo2 6 years ago
  I could work on this level tomorrow as well.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I'm 100% sure this is possible in time - the second and third sections kill me so often though - that I rarely make it to the last in time (My PB time-wise to get to the last checkpoint is 12 seconds, easily enough to make it to the goal in time) :|

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "ConfusionAndPanic"

About Level "ConfusionAndPanic"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I'm 100% sure this is possible in time - the second and third sections kill me so often though - that I rarely make it to the last in time (My PB time-wise to get to the last checkpoint is 12 seconds, easily enough to make it to the goal in time) :|
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg