Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Only Side to High", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 4 years ago
  Finally figured out what to do here, can't believe it took me so long! Fantastic, 3 to go! :DDD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I think I've almost got this one. I just need to get to a certain position, that I got to before.

EDIT: Got it :D

EDIT2: Now in 26 moves :D
SimonM 5 years ago
  Changed the thumbnail myself to spare the hassle of setting it to be edited and such.
Treazer 5 years ago
  This is level 36 and Supporting is level 35. Hence, they are already adjacent. We choose an official level's position based on its relative difficulty and we decided on level 36 and will not change that.

I think the thumbnail is fine as it is, it is already a square?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice. Maybe I’ll crack it soon :P
SimonM 5 years ago
  I finally got it, but in 45 moves.

Edit: got 26 now!
suhangha 5 years ago
  🎶Thanks for 🎶Congratulations!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I hope I can solve it xD Congratulations on the official!
SimonM 5 years ago
  Congratulations with your first official level!! I hope I can solve it quickly.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Thanks for Consideration.

Maybe the user wants to challenge the official level.

Is it possible to formulate(to off) now?
  Brilliant is the correct word for this level.

It gets my vote as well.
nelson90 5 years ago
  I fully agree, it's a fantastic and well thought level. It deserves to be official.
Treazer 5 years ago
  That's indeed a brilliant level! Interesting concept challengingly executed. It gets my vote.
SimonM 5 years ago
  This level looks brilliant!! I see a possibility to solve it, but I can't achieve to place the blocks in that way. Anyway, I really like this level and I'm considering to make it official, but let's us first see what the others find.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Only Side to High"

About Level "Only Side to High"

First post of the topic

SimonM 5 years ago
  This level looks brilliant!! I see a possibility to solve it, but I can't achieve to place the blocks in that way. Anyway, I really like this level and I'm considering to make it official, but let's us first see what the others find.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg