Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game CableCurvy", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  It's great that you and popo were able to beat it, but i gave up at almost the end. I'll show you which part later.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Wow that was unexpected, for reference, my 'ultimate' goal was 14250, and now I'm at 14805. I feel like 14900+ is probably out there, but I've not got the patience or skill to grind for it right now. 14805 is an amazing score never thought I'd see here, much better than my old PB of 14167.

EDIT: I should keep my mouth shut xD Why do I always get an inverse PoP? I'll claim that a score is unrealistic or crazy, and within days - I'll have it... In any case, 15k is literally nearly impossible - and I doubt you can get much higher - certainly not 16k, but I'd say that 15.1k is also impossible with 75% certainty...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I've been trying for ages to beat my PB. I've currently achieved 13,987 in my attempts to top it :z

EDIT: Got it!

EDIT2: Finally achieved my intermediate goal of 14.1k! Now my ultimate goal maybe?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game CableCurvy"

About Level "Mini Game CableCurvy"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I've been trying for ages to beat my PB. I've currently achieved 13,987 in my attempts to top it :z

EDIT: Got it!

EDIT2: Finally achieved my intermediate goal of 14.1k! Now my ultimate goal maybe?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg