Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Battlers", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  New PB, isn't anyone going to try? ;)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  FINALLY! Beat this one in time!!!!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Due to this level being balanced (the second jump was nerfed slightly) - I'll accept the level.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I've been playing this (and a local version he gave me) in the background. The first jump isn't too bad, the third jump just takes strategy and the fourth jump is easy. However, I've played that second jump so many times and failed on all my attempts.

EDIT: This is completely possible. The second jump took 152 attempts.

The problem is I'm sure I'll never do this. Since I get the first jump 1/20, the second 1/152, the third jump 1/10 and the last jump 4/5. That means that on average - I'd have to play the level 38,000 times!

I know that isn't 100% accurate, what I mean is my probability is 1/38000.

TL;DR too luck-based.

EDIT2: Ignore this garbage above, I was a little salty at this level - sorry kalina :|
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I think he missed the definition of fun with this one :P
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Really chris? (ur new pic)

BTW: Have a new fun challengeing level! 5/5
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I was actually hoping to be able to race on what you refer to as a HSF.

What I got was an annoying level which I'm not even going to bother with, I can't make it past the first jump without hitting the lethal and can't be bothered trying - sorry :/

EDIT: Literally took me 200 tries to get the 1st jump. I got incredibly unlucky. I don't see how the second jump is possible.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Super-hard, I'll come back to this one when I'm fully ready.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Battlers"

About Level "The Battlers"

First post of the topic

chris3000 5 years ago
  Super-hard, I'll come back to this one when I'm fully ready.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg