Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sliced World", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 5 years ago
  five plays?

*beats
chris3000 5 years ago
  Well, I did it in trainer mode but at least I completed it.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Yes but they are nine years old! It is literally the third JG2 level ever, later than only Hard climbings (Jump Gear 2) and UpsideDown (Jump Gear 2)!
LadersHD 5 years ago
  It's can be TBE please?

BTW: There's some easy-to-make official, like Start in a hole.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  There's not much left that is 'original' though. There are many levels that I think are deserving of official - but were already beaten to the punch by something prior, and so aren't suitable in that regard.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  FOr a level to be official it not only needs to look and pla good, but to also have an original concept, that's the hard part imo.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  I worked at least 150 minutes with this level. I wanted to make a really wrought level to it's be an official. So thanks for 5/5 rate. I make Sliced World 2 better.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I agree. I really like the concept - but the level drags on with the same 3 concepts. The ending is really nice though. 5/5 because I still liked playing it.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Started out as a cool level but then it overstayed its welcome with the same design elements copypasted throughout the stage.
Something to learn from for next time.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sliced World"

About Level "Sliced World"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 5 years ago
  Started out as a cool level but then it overstayed its welcome with the same design elements copypasted throughout the stage.
Something to learn from for next time.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg