Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chris' challenge", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 1 year ago
  Your welcome! Also I just noticed how many times I've updated this level, quite hilarious.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Thanks laders again for the fun here, but very tricky to finish in time, you have to get the switches quick!
LadersHD 2 years ago
  yeah i wouldn't make titles like this one anymore. actually the whole concept of stepstones was inspired by a song entitled 'stepping stones' but that name is already taken for another level
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  They're both fine levels - the difference is the choice to dedicate them to certain players/creators. I would tend to avoid using titles that do so, instead making a comment or having an info bubble if necessary, because I think you should be able to understand at least the basic premise/theme behind a level by using just the title and thumbnail. I'm definitely guilty of bad titles though, but I've tried to learn to make good titles. Your new 'Stepstones' is a good title for example (at least in my opinion)
LadersHD 2 years ago
  your welcome chris, I don't remember why i made these challenges though
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  16k! That is pretty optimal!

EDIT: NVM that should be optimised enough for now...
chris3000 2 years ago
  I never played this level enough to notice any mess-ups. But thanks for making a level dedicated to me, I know it took a lot of time for you to do.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I think that this is fine :)
LadersHD 2 years ago
  yeah I see- I updated the level now it requires two switches to finish the level so it's not really cheatable anymore

edit: i messed up again

edit2: okay i'm done with editing! let me know if there are any other errors
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I seem to be able to get the last switch without any of the others by cabling, is that intentional?
LadersHD 2 years ago
  thank you! the location of the switches are now much more visible and i also shortened the timer so the scores need resetting
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Sure! Let me know if the scores need resetting!
LadersHD 2 years ago
  can I change this level? i messed up something and the switches aren't working properly
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I changed the name on this level as Laders asked for it to be changed. The scores do not need resetting.

EDIT: 49k - no idea what you're doing to get the 51 runs...
popo2 5 years ago
  No, I'm still betting on him to beat my legit score.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Easy high score ;)
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Should I say you are hackers? xD

Edit: i see that... It's a bug not a shortcut.
popo2 5 years ago
  He'd have to use the shortcut that I found for a 49K.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  What about that one?
popo2 5 years ago
  And even to beat mine.
Treazer 5 years ago
  That's a good one indeed. I might try later again. :)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good HS on this one :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chris' challenge"

About Level "Chris' challenge"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good HS on this one :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg