Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Castle Escape", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

mudvayne732 15 years ago
  oggologgo your supposed to shoot quicker because theres a bubble that you get but it goes away too quickly. This level needs more checkpoints
Nikobam 15 years ago
  -nice level but its almost impossible
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Is it possible. What am I suppose to do at the "canon". It doesn't shoot high enough to get out?
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  okay, I edited some things but i dont know if it helps much.
jp 15 years ago
  Yep, it will be accepted, let me some time to edit a few minor things to make it more clean.
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  is this accepted?
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  the switch part is fixed.and one curve is smoother but one curve is supposed to look kind of weird.update: i fixed a few more things.
jp 15 years ago
  Hey Sword, you start to control very well the editor but this one is quite frustrating to play. For example that was frustrating to search the switch that opens the first gate. You know that you can also choose a visible bonus (like Info item for example) to switch a patch.
My other remarks, is about uniformity, and harmony of the curves. That needs a little more polishing IMO.

But overall you progress very well. My favorite level of yours was Peril turtle.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Castle Escape"

About Level "Castle Escape"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Hey Sword, you start to control very well the editor but this one is quite frustrating to play. For example that was frustrating to search the switch that opens the first gate. You know that you can also choose a visible bonus (like Info item for example) to switch a patch.
My other remarks, is about uniformity, and harmony of the curves. That needs a little more polishing IMO.

But overall you progress very well. My favorite level of yours was Peril turtle.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg