Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Impossible Target", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Nicely done! 12 moves already too, this is incredible! Congrats on 63/63, and on beating my total score! Maybe I can fight back, but I haven’t been able to improve my scores for ages now...
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Never thought I'd see the day! Impossible Target, my arch nemesis finally defeated, you were a truly worthy foe and fought a mighty battle! The ultimate compact challenge, and 63/63! :DDD
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I definitely struggled a lot with this level. It’s probably the most cryptic of all the officials. However, I’d argue that both Community and Purple Target are harder. No clue what to even say for a hint on this one, you just have to use everything you can to solve it.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  I see 2 ways this might be solved but I can't seem to make either arrangement, I must be missing something...
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I think this 12 will always confuse me - insane level with an awesome solution.

EDIT: (2 months later) Finally...
  Absolutly brillant. And I'm pretty sure I found every way to fail before solving this level ;-)
Treazer 5 years ago
  Made official, congrats!
SimonM 5 years ago
  This level is brilliant!! So many ways to fail the level!
bbdest 5 years ago
  I love this level, it has a challenging solution
Treazer 5 years ago
  I know, the gravity would be changed too of course.
suhangha 5 years ago
  I would have to make for push the block from left to right.
Treazer 5 years ago
  I accepted it now. Do you want to change it or not?
suhangha 5 years ago
  It is also good to change the left and right!
Treazer 5 years ago
  Great level! Personally, I'd find it visually more pleasing if the level would be rotated by 90 degrees so that the dark green blocks are on the upper side.

If you disagree I will accept it as it is.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Impossible Target"

About Level "Impossible Target"

First post of the topic

Treazer 5 years ago
  Great level! Personally, I'd find it visually more pleasing if the level would be rotated by 90 degrees so that the dark green blocks are on the upper side.

If you disagree I will accept it as it is.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg