Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Impending Doom", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  GOOD JOB, JONNYBOY!!!!!
Told u I'd play it :)
Im 15 years ago
  Doing it in 1 jump is easier than I tought
gameinsky 15 years ago
  1 jump , but how?

[edit]little bunch of easy-freaks!:-)
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  Wow, shows you how much I know about my own level :P
Sillius 15 years ago
  lo it's possible in 1 jump :P
Im 15 years ago
  Yay! Got 96!
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  Yay! My first level's accepted! :D And great job gameinsky, I didn't know it was possible to get higher than a 93!
Im 15 years ago
  Nooooooo! I missed the flag!
Edit:Got it now :)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  lol i beat evryone his score XD
aemtink 15 years ago
  awesome level you should add a check point when you go down the curve the last part is a little hard but sweeet lvl
:] [:
GymnastGrl 15 years ago
  nice level!
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  Thanks for your help, JP! I think it's pretty near impossible to use the easy way now. I couldn't think of another way to replace the big stone, though, because a dead line isn't as ominous, and smaller stones won't get stuck like the big one does, so it's less funny. I added another break line so that the spikes aren't in the way anymore. I hope that helps! If you still want me to get rid of the big stone I can try thinking of other ways.
jp 15 years ago
  jonnyboy, I think this level had been rejected a liitle bit too quickly, because it's quite confuse at first.
The concept is original.

Note that I can still use the easy way if after taking the speed bonus I hold down the spacebar to jump all the time. It doesn't work everytime, but it works. So you have to find a way to block this.

The hard way is very nice. The only thing is that the rolling stones are not suited to be used with such a big size. It's hard for the player to understand that s/he can touch the big spikes without dying. Don't know if you can think of a better way to produce a similar effect.

You'll have also to capture again a better thumbnail while holding down the SHIFT key (perfect square).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Impending Doom"

About Level "Impending Doom"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  jonnyboy, I think this level had been rejected a liitle bit too quickly, because it's quite confuse at first.
The concept is original.

Note that I can still use the easy way if after taking the speed bonus I hold down the spacebar to jump all the time. It doesn't work everytime, but it works. So you have to find a way to block this.

The hard way is very nice. The only thing is that the rolling stones are not suited to be used with such a big size. It's hard for the player to understand that s/he can touch the big spikes without dying. Don't know if you can think of a better way to produce a similar effect.

You'll have also to capture again a better thumbnail while holding down the SHIFT key (perfect square).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg