Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "All BFB Characters", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That's genuinely incredible! Congrats!
popo2 5 years ago
  I finally rebeat it to prove you can do the shortcut and beat the level on time.
chase28 5 years ago
  I watch that show too!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Rebeat this level with the shortcut! It didn't even take 2 hours xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  It's much better now! Congratulations on your first accepted level!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  These are the characters/parts with the messiest lines in my opinion. It's mainly filling in BG lines on them. If you need advice on what I mean, or how to fix them, you can either comment here or PM me.

- The 8 on 8 ball
- Eraser
- Lightning
- Pin
- Robot Flower
- Ruby
- Saw
- Stapy
- Teardrop
popo2 5 years ago
  Well, I also did create a shortcut in this level for those who want to score higher.

Also, what lines do I need to fix?

I even made this level so you can understand BFB.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This level is a great concept - showcasing a lot of things, but instead of having them be in a line, you used them as challenges. This was a very tough level that I finished after ages of attempting.

However, some parts of the level are quite messy, if these areas fixed, I will gladly accept the level!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "All BFB Characters"

About Level "All BFB Characters"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This level is a great concept - showcasing a lot of things, but instead of having them be in a line, you used them as challenges. This was a very tough level that I finished after ages of attempting.

However, some parts of the level are quite messy, if these areas fixed, I will gladly accept the level!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg