Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Embraced", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Maybe I had great moments in the past, but it’s definitely your time to shine now. Congrats on the untied, didn’t notice it until now! A lot of your new levels are honestly ridiculous and I have no clue where to start. I may try a bit to given myself a better chance of keeping unsolved count below 100. I think the most recent peak was 101 but I quickly cut that down :)
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Thanks for the compliment CG but you're around 100 levels clear of a clean sweep, and some of those insane levels you've managed to solve I stare at and my eyes just glaze over. You're still sensei from where I'm sitting ;)

You've still got a couple of my latest levels to solve too :P
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  You’re a legend, don’t know how you do it xD Insane achievement after insane achievement - you’re definitely a lot better than I am at this game!
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Wow, I can't believe I actually just tied suhangha here, the trick to shave off those final 2 moves for 73 is very sneaky!

Edit: Scrap that, shaved off another 2 moves for a new highscore of 71 on my favourite level! :D
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Congrats on nailing this perfect level :)
Dynamo 3 years ago
  YES FINALLY, I'M SO HAPPY!! Second to last but I don't even care, this has some absolutely fantastic tricks the whole way through. I think I remember the setup so now it's time to try and optimise! :D

Edit: There we go, 85! Much better :D
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  That is how it goes with this one. I can't even remember how long it took me, but it's many different parts.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  This is the one Jellify level I'm determined to solve, every time I think I'm making progress, a new problem pops up, I think it's positive progress at least...
suhangha 5 years ago
  pick of official: 30%
suhangha 5 years ago
  Each Epic Honey Way!❗
6.25/5 Like - High=1.25
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  At first I approached this as a sequel to Inner Sanctum (using similar techniques etc.), the tricks are completely different - and the hardest part has by far the coolest and most unique trick :) (To my knowledge)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Embraced"

About Level "Embraced"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  At first I approached this as a sequel to Inner Sanctum (using similar techniques etc.), the tricks are completely different - and the hardest part has by far the coolest and most unique trick :) (To my knowledge)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg