Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bow and Arrow", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Oh yeah, I was confident that nobody else had solved that level, that I think I forgot to actually check. Thanks, and sorry for forgetting. Still only one other solver to ever complete that level shows that this level is one of the toughest out there, and solving that with pen and paper is just stupidly crazy in my eyes.
SimonM 3 years ago
  I solved Expert Gardening (Jellify) as well, but that doesn't take away the genius of bbdest.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  It is my opinion that he is the most astounding player to play the game. Only he and suhangha have ever fully swept the game, and his lasted for a nearly a year! He’s the strongest player of the game, and I owe the verification of some of my levels to him. His most marvellous feat, however, concerns his (well Simon’s) level.

Pendent Garden (Jellify) is not actually the original version of the level. Simon nerfed the original to make his level fit in the advanced category, after a few players (including bbdest) discussed the level. They found that it was not only hard, but possibly impossible. bbdest wouldn’t have this, and despite the fact that he was away from his computer, he solved the original by hand, using pen and paper within an hour or so - and his solution worked, which gave rise to Expert Gardening (Jellify). Solving any expert by pen and paper is truly remarkable, but the fact that no other player has ever solved the level since, bbdest is without a doubt in my mind, the greatest player of all time. That’s not to take away anything from other solvers, but he is absolutely legendary.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Finally solved!! This level is just astounding in how it was put together, I love levels that kinda immerse me into another experience at the same time, bbdest truly is one of the best.

SPOILER
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This one is really cool :)
SimonM 5 years ago
  This level is really nicely thought out! I managed to equal your score bbdest.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bow and Arrow"

About Level "Bow and Arrow"

First post of the topic

SimonM 5 years ago
  This level is really nicely thought out! I managed to equal your score bbdest.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg