Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Very Hard Climbings", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good joke! xD
popo2 5 years ago
  Got the highscore, seriously no joke!
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  Hahaa! Nice! It was fun to make :P - inspired by the shortcut in Shiro's 'Don't get dizzy!'.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Woohoo! Finally beat it, maybe I'll go for beating it in time!

EDIT: Like so, I'm sure people can do much better though, that took ages to master!
  Added a cp. You really have to take advantage of the hill before the jump, to make the last part :P
Treazer 5 years ago
  How are you supposed to do the end? It would be nice to have a checkpoint in that cavity.
popo2 5 years ago
  I can't really make that last part. :P
  Haha glad you like it! Will do so in a couple of days!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  The evolution of Jump Gear level creation: basic lines forming a 'level'... to 'how stupidly and insanely difficult can you make the level to piss off the best players?' xD haven't figured out that ending yet but I'll get there...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This level is awesomely hard! However, one issue is that if you fall off the left edge, you will see messiness at the bottom, also I think you should add more design to the level - other than that, I really like the level, though I have been unable to beat it so far.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Very Hard Climbings"

About Level "Very Hard Climbings"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This level is awesomely hard! However, one issue is that if you fall off the left edge, you will see messiness at the bottom, also I think you should add more design to the level - other than that, I really like the level, though I have been unable to beat it so far.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg