Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Jelly Slicer 24", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  A lot of the time for me it can just be luck stumbling across a trick. I think that trying to complete as many of the easier levels as possible does help me with the hardest. It all comes down to practice. I should say that I’ve been stumped on this one ever since it came out. I knew which block I had to destroy, it’s just a matter of how. The rest is just taking care.

I probably should mention that you shouldn't limit yourself to just grinding intermediates until you reach 1000. There are some advanced which will be surprisingly trivial, and there are certainly some intermediates that are crazy! Experts are usually completely insane, but they can sometimes be beaten surprisingly easily.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  I can optimise well, but I'm hopeless at finding these tricks to solve more of these harder/expert levels. I have less than 150 to go for the 1000 achievement but I'm gonna have to up my game... Any tips CG?
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Really fun level! Such insane tricks!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Jelly Slicer 24"

About Level "Jelly Slicer 24"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Really fun level! Such insane tricks!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg