Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Crammed", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 3 years ago
  I wouldn't even know where to start with this. :o
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Wow. Somehow managed 13 after 7 months. Honestly didn’t expect this to ever happen at all, let alone by me. I wonder if anyone will dare to attempt to tie this...
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I knew 19 was doable in theory here for a few days (executed a 22 with 3 wasted moves, but forgot the move sequence which got me the solution) Tied nelson's HS - then extended with this untied!

EDIT: Wasn't expecting that literally 5 minutes later...

EDIT2: Dropped another 2 moves - hoping I've nailed it now - I don't think I can get any lower than this...

EDIT3: One more just for fun :O

EDIT4: I genuinely think this might be my last improvement here. I cannot see how to get any lower - though I haven't been able to see how lower was possible since the 19...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Crammed"

About Level "Crammed"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I knew 19 was doable in theory here for a few days (executed a 22 with 3 wasted moves, but forgot the move sequence which got me the solution) Tied nelson's HS - then extended with this untied!

EDIT: Wasn't expecting that literally 5 minutes later...

EDIT2: Dropped another 2 moves - hoping I've nailed it now - I don't think I can get any lower than this...

EDIT3: One more just for fun :O

EDIT4: I genuinely think this might be my last improvement here. I cannot see how to get any lower - though I haven't been able to see how lower was possible since the 19...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg