Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fall for You", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

nelson90 5 years ago
  New challenge : do it in 13 :)
pig 5 years ago
  I have 1 orange remaining at 14 moves. Still trying!
And thank you nelson :)
nelson90 5 years ago
  Great level, pig! I confirm, a solution in 14 moves seems insane, but is really possible :)
pig 5 years ago
  Wow. 14 moves are insane
SimonM 5 years ago
  I think I did reset the scores.

Edit: it is possible, I just did it.
pig 5 years ago
  Does the scores need to be reseted? 14 seems impossible to me but maybe that's because im not clever enough
pig 5 years ago
  I think the level is done.
pig 5 years ago
  The goal supposed to be for the left orange one to avoid the others. I tried so many times to make it but I found a lot of bugs there and I was in a hurry so I came up with this idea. I am not sure how to fix this level to be the one I imagined.
SimonM 5 years ago
  I'm not completely satisfied with this level: what is the goal in this level? just colour the purple blocks (very easy), make sure the red stays separate (also very easy). I think you can make this level very interesting, by stating you need 1 red shape, zero purple shapes and 4 orange shapes. You may need to change the number on the wall block (or remove it)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fall for You"

About Level "Fall for You"

First post of the topic

SimonM 5 years ago
  I'm not completely satisfied with this level: what is the goal in this level? just colour the purple blocks (very easy), make sure the red stays separate (also very easy). I think you can make this level very interesting, by stating you need 1 red shape, zero purple shapes and 4 orange shapes. You may need to change the number on the wall block (or remove it)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg