Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "My circle", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  yet this lvl is still almost impossible for me...
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  yeah of course i have the worst score on the boards so...
myster5 15 years ago
  But the level's still possible right?
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  yes, you got it right there is a little bump on the left side enough to knock you down (trust me i've noticed) but when i tried to fix it, it only got worse so i left it as small as i could get then tested it and found it okay the way it is.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  The turtle *does* seem to bounce around in the current version, and this makes it extremely difficult to play. I don't know if this is due to the circle's speed or not, but there does seem to be a small imperfection halfway up the left-hand side of the circle that the turtle bounces off of oddly, making it almost impossible to balance on that side.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  Yes I'm done with it you can evaluate it.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  You said "Are you" instead of "Did you"
minmay 15 years ago
  Are you done editing it now?
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  @ ilikerollingturtle
if i put the circle faster it would be to fast for the anti-gravity bubble and it would bounce the turtle but i did speed it up a little bit.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  Ok thanks i've added a little more and yes you probally do need to reset the scores because i put in stars.
jp 15 years ago
  On your demand afunnyacorn, the leel is now editable again. Post here when you're done and tell me if i need to reset the scores.
1jase 15 years ago
  brilliant level

official
  I want this circle faster

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "My circle"

About Level "My circle"

First post of the topic

I want this circle faster
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg