Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tuto: Ghost lines", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 14 years ago
  Yes i agree gameinsky, you could of tried and enlarged it a bit.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's way to long,a dn you put a cazlculator and a weather thing and all those stuff who are not need.
Popodelades made a video for the same glitch with 1:43 minutes, wich is IMO better.
And in yours you can barely seen what written here.
You should've used word or Windows moviemakers instead.
minimariner 14 years ago
  Or here is a link to that video:

Video Tutorial - Ghost Lines
Regains 14 years ago
  I uploaded a video tutorial. It might help the people who cant get it. Hopefully it helps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S01QRJphhLk
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Here's the Text version, if anyone needs it:

SPOILER

If you don't understand the babble that is my writing, than just go to your nearest shoe store, and order a cheeseburger without the cheese. Or, just look on youtube.
flamin 14 years ago
  i dont get it??
Andyboi 14 years ago
  i dont get it how do i do it?
frash23 15 years ago
  please upload a video to youtube!
i cant understand it!
MooKings 15 years ago
  Helped another person! =D
gad10301998 15 years ago
  That's so cool! I finnally understand it now! Good job :D!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Finally did one!
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  ive actually seen this before in level creator but never actually knew you could go through the middle
jasperpostema 15 years ago
  Wow! Very Good! :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Me neither.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I dont get it
MooKings 15 years ago
  What do I still need to edit?
MooKings 15 years ago
  For me, I only need to go two squares to the right..but i guess it works with three also! :)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Try starting exactly three squares below the turtle, then follow the tutorial. It is very hard to get the glitch to appear where you want it to, because it only works on certain squares.
Sillius 15 years ago
  it's because the bug appears when there are these certain conditions... which I don't know :p
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  How do you do this??? please make it more clear to the people who play this level
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok, I looked back a Doomlord's instructions on page 16 of the RT comments. I've finally got it, but I don't understand how you were able to get the ghost walls in so many different places. For me, it only works if you start 3 squares below the turtle. If I move the turtle around, I can't draw underneath it, only 3 squares below the turtle's original starting point.
MooKings 15 years ago
  I don't think I could do it..sorry =(
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I don't understand it. Would anybody be able to make a video tutorial about it? Search Google for 'Camstudio' and you will find you how to record onscreen videos.
MooKings 15 years ago
  Need to know...who knows how to do the "ghost line" and who doesn't.
Sillius 15 years ago
  Like I wrote before It happens to me all the time and it's actually pretty annoying, but it's a big problem :P
MooKings 15 years ago
  All I can say know is just look at that picture with that green dot.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Well, I've made my highlighted curve, but I still don't understand how to make the two curves join together or whatever you did.
MooKings 15 years ago
  You know when you click you make the curve..then if you click again it is highlighted.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I still don't understand...
What you you mean by 'highlighted' and how do you make those background lines without splitting it into two parts?
MooKings 15 years ago
  You really think so? I thought this level was going to be rejected! lol

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tuto: Ghost lines"

About Level "Tuto: Ghost lines"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  This is amazing!
Please can you make it clearer though, because I don't understand it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg