Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dark maze III", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

PredatorX 4 years ago
  thanks for the criticism burfy I'm going to fix the level now I realized that I exaggerated a bit with the level
burfy 4 years ago
  I don't understand what you mean or you don't understand me. I mean, when I start, I go one tile down, then to the right and all the way down and I am done, I do not have to activate the darkness at all and I do not have to go through the rest of the maze so what is the use of it? On the other dark mazes you were forced to step on the darkening (violet) tile, here you are not so who would?
Anyway, even if you have to activate the darkness and you have to go through the whole maze, I think it becomes a bit boring. I suggest you to create something completely new, do not repeat the obstacles so much, make the level more interesting, repetition is a killer.
PredatorX 4 years ago
  burfy these levels that I created on the dark labyrinths try to see the correct corridor first and that after you have solved it you just have to move the mouse for the place that you solved.
burfy 4 years ago
  Predator, the level is big, but the player only needs to go around through tiny part of it + what is the function of darkness, nobody will step there voluntarily - was this all intended or you forgot to save some layers? And please use smaller part of the level for thumbnail, it looks better. And set the category.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dark maze III"

About Level "Dark maze III"

First post of the topic

burfy 4 years ago
  Predator, the level is big, but the player only needs to go around through tiny part of it + what is the function of darkness, nobody will step there voluntarily - was this all intended or you forgot to save some layers? And please use smaller part of the level for thumbnail, it looks better. And set the category.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg