Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sub-Dungeon", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago
  nice day in heaven i think :/ ( because i ever went to heaven and its was fun , but boring )
SPOILER
chris3000 12 years ago
  @SM: I have no clue.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Now you will be destroyed. Have a NICE DAY?

How the turtle can get a nice day when it will be destroyed? xD
chris3000 13 years ago
  @goldie: 3 points to spare
Jim674 15 years ago
  In the room with the ball, you have to jump over the raised floor area! :D
olive23 15 years ago
  why does this level say new? it was on the regular game wasn't it?
Jster95 15 years ago
  yeeeeeeeeeessssss
finalllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!
pikachu67 15 years ago
  Dungeon levels are fun >P
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  At last i did it! =)
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  Okay, thanks!
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Yes, that's exactly what you have to do. The door doesn't close very fast, and you can easily make it through by jumping from the top of the upper ramp and jumping again off the wall.
SuperKebab 15 years ago
  I don't get it. How can you finish this? Do you have to release the stone first and then jump on the other side of the speed power up so it pulls you up on the ramp the stone comes down from? If so how do you get up in the chamber where the stone starts before the door closes?
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I have no idea how to finish it. What am I suppose to do? the big ball rolled down. I am on the left. Now what?
Friend 15 years ago
  You figure out the super hard ending you must find a space that you can get to.
chakka 15 years ago
  How on earth do you finish this?
Friend 15 years ago
  I liked it except for the super-hard ending.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Sword-Guy: Since the end of the path and the passage you came from are both blocked off, where else is there to go?
Oh, and the black curve was only there to cover up the hole in the side of its head. It wasn't really important.
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  on top of his head is his weak point, what i dont get is immediatly after that.
chakka 15 years ago
  How on earth do I get out of the room with the face?
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  really good!!!
jp 15 years ago
  I loved this one. As the part with the boss was too hard/frustrating IMO, I've edited to remove the black curve on the side.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sub-Dungeon"

About Level "Sub-Dungeon"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I loved this one. As the part with the boss was too hard/frustrating IMO, I've edited to remove the black curve on the side.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg