Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Easier than it looks", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 14 years ago
  Yeah I kinda agree that its simply too easy...

There should be more clear criteria for being accepted, if its any level thats possible then accept them all?
DiVi 15 years ago
  I just played “Yellow Eyes” and you’re right, it’s very similar, though it wasn’t intended to be. Sorry!
jp 15 years ago
  Yes I understand.
I usually accept a level if it has been done with care. I agree this one has common points with yellow eyes, but the design is not the same exactly. DiVi added her personal touch. I think some of the players had fun with this level. Maybe it's short and easy but it's not boring. Not like those drawing levels with hundred of tiles you have to move.

I've accepted some of the levels you had rejected becasue I thought it was only because of the thumbnail. If you think some of them should be really rejected don't hesitate to do it.
cheese9 15 years ago
  If those are the only two reasons to reject a level, I believe most of the rejected levels should be accepted, but so far they haven't. This was in my opinion too easy, and reminded a lot about "Yellow eyes". About gameinsky's level I dind't see anything new and particularly challenging in the level. It could also have been made in a lot smaller player area without losing any of the levels challenges. But if the latter was the only reason I would of course just have edited it or let the user edit it itself. I also agree that if the thumbnail is the only thing preventing it from being accepted that we should edit them ourselves, like I did with what I believe to be DiVi's best level, Crossroads.

I admit that I've sometimes found it diffcult to understand where the line is drawn between previously accepted and rejected levels, and perhaps I was too critical when rejecting some of these levels. E.g. I think both mental (BLockoban) and tiles 2 (BLockoban) is much more fun and challenging than many of the levels I rejected, but none of them has been accepted. Personally I would like to accept more of the levels but was just a little confused as to where I should draw the line based on previously accepted levels.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I think this is rejected because it's far too easy?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  6 ? you only need 4

and cheese also rejected my level I-don't-know-why
MooKings 15 years ago
  ah man..i beat this level in 6 moves but I didn't log in =(
jp 15 years ago
  cheese9, did you rejectd the level because of the thumbnail or because it's maybe not possible ? I think that DiVi submitted very good levels and it's worth to edit the thumbnail ourselves if she don't want or didn't understand she has to edit the thumbnails.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Easier than it looks"

About Level "Easier than it looks"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  cheese9, did you rejectd the level because of the thumbnail or because it's maybe not possible ? I think that DiVi submitted very good levels and it's worth to edit the thumbnail ourselves if she don't want or didn't understand she has to edit the thumbnails.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg