Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Obscure Phobic", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 3 years ago
  Thank you for the feedback
i dont really make harder levels than the ones i can beat, so this one isn't as good as the others
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Wow you snuck in an untied here... payback time :) Also I agree with what you're saying, especially that last bit. Almost everyone has that 'one off' level which is below their usual standards. It's really insane to see some creators actually don't have a bad level in my eyes. You don't have to worry about having that one level that's not up to the standards of all the others. Personally I give this one 5/5 - but maybe that's because I give almost anything that's enjoyable 5/5 these days.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  I give this one a 3.5/5, because the challenge is there, but I don't really see the point of the shape(s) in the middle, not all the gaps in said shape are utilised, and personally, it just has a bit of a messy vibe compared to your usual standards. I would encourage you to try and test levels like this one a bit more if you can, just to refine it. This is more of a one off tbh, your levels are fantastic for such a young creator! :D
LadersHD 3 years ago
  I changed the level making the smallest possible chains in my opinion, last time i actually wanted the chains to remain a square shape.
SimonM 4 years ago
  You still have holes, where the chains go over. Make the smallest possible chains.
LadersHD 4 years ago
  I've done with this and made the level a bit easier.
SimonM 4 years ago
  It would be nice if you would fill yellow hole and connect the shapes with chains that do not fill places where other blocks could come.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Obscure Phobic"

About Level "Obscure Phobic"

First post of the topic

SimonM 4 years ago
  It would be nice if you would fill yellow hole and connect the shapes with chains that do not fill places where other blocks could come.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg